What we do
Embedded systems are being used in almost all areas of our daily life. SEGGER is a highly specialized company and our high-performance products set market standards around the world. Our customers work across all sectors of the high-tech industrial world in areas such as communication, healthcare, transportation, space, and more. As a well-established, privately owned company we have more than 30 years of experience in the embedded computer systems industry.
SEGGER designs and develops the building blocks for modern products of all kinds. We are the one-stop solution for embedded development tools covering all embedded needs — true to our motto: It simply works!
Who we are
We are being empowered by an ambitious, international team working in various areas, such as sales, marketing, in-house production and software development. In all departments, our colleagues bring in their highly valued ideas and creativity. There is a continuous exchange between all our teams in terms of knowledge and support and everyone has the opportunity to initiate new ideas — not only in their own department but also in other departments, as we value ideas that constantly drive us forward.
Where we are
Getting to our offices is really easy! We are located in Monheim am Rhein, just south of Düsseldorf — only two minutes from Autobahn A59, five minutes from the city limit, and 25 minutes from Düsseldorf airport. We are close to Langenfeld and Monheim/Rhein but also close to nature. This allows you to either do your grocery shopping during your lunch break, take a relaxing walk in the forest just behind our offices, or visit the Wasserski-Anlage Langenfeld, which is our next door neighbor.
What we offer
We know that a good job consists of much more than just a good salary. That's why SEGGER employees do not only receive an above-average salary package in combination with a great working environment, but also an array of other benefits that make your job at SEGGER an excellent choice.
SEGGER is always looking for skilled and enthusiastic people with the focus on development and technical sales who want to take on new tasks and grow with us. SEGGER jobs are:
Creative — we are constantly developing new products and components.
Technical — many components work close to hardware and need an understanding of documentation and specifications.
Challenging — because of the wide range of applications, every solution we develop with customers is something new.
And best of all: Working at SEGGER never gets boring!
- Work-from-home options
- Parental leave options
- Free hot and cold drinks
- On-site gym
- Free on-site physiotherapist visit periodically
- Skip the queues at the post office and have your parcels delivered directly to the company and send them back from there as well — easy, quick and hassle free
- An annual Summer-BBQ where our employees can bring along their families
- Festive Christmas party
- Joint lunches on special occasions
- Fresh fruit
Working at SEGGER means that we also have an eye on the little things that count. Be it an easy commute to work, your well-being while you are at the office, or a modern workplace — we do offer a great mix for you and continue to focus on these little things by asking our team to openly suggest improvements:
- A new office building (built in 2018) with ample private parking spaces
- Modern workplace equipment (height-adjustable desks, large monitors, state-of-the-art laptops, and peripherals)
- Flat hierarchies and small teams
- Small kitchens on each floor (microwave, coffee machines, a fridge, etc.)
- Bright and spacious breakout area with a fully equipped kitchen including an oven
- Spacious terrace and a small park-like area where you can sit outside and enjoy your lunchbreak
- Indoor football and ping-pong tables
- Free multi-arcade machine
- Various outdoor activities for your lunchbreak like archery, table tennis, badminton, soccer, etc.
Ready to start your career at SEGGER?
We are always looking for dedicated, skilled people who want to join the team and grow further with us. Whether you are looking for an apprenticeship, just finished your education or already have work experience and are looking to start your career at SEGGER — have a look at our open positions below.
You want to work at SEGGER, but there is currently no open position that matches your skillset?
Contact us anyway — who knows, maybe you are the missing piece that completes our team!
Send us your application
Whether you decide to send us your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the application form below — we look forward to hearing from you.